Key fix idea

A lot of people have issues with keys and many even want keys removed altogether.

For me I think if 2 changes would really make them more reasonable

1. They open hatch only for one survivor and close again after survivor gets in (no other items Hage nearly as significant of an impact on team as keys, which to me means keys should also not effect a team nearly as much)

2. Delayed opening of hatch. (Having an instant get out is a bit rediculous where the killer can't do anything about a survivor just hovering on hatch.) I don't have an exact time idea but even something like 10 seconds feels reasonable


There also some changes to hatch I'd like but thats kind of its own thing and not as directly related to keys

Comments

  • Awesome this got moved to feedback which I'm sure will never see the light of day lol

  • @IWasLeft2Die said:

    A lot of people have issues with keys and many even want keys removed altogether.

    For me I think if 2 changes would really make them more reasonable

    1. They open hatch only for one survivor and close again after survivor gets in (no other items Hage nearly as significant of an impact on team as keys, which to me means keys should also not effect a team nearly as much)

    2. Delayed opening of hatch. (Having an instant get out is a bit rediculous where the killer can't do anything about a survivor just hovering on hatch.) I don't have an exact time idea but even something like 10 seconds feels reasonable

    There also some changes to hatch I'd like but thats kind of its own thing and not as directly related to keys

    I love the second part but the first part is already somewhat in effect since the hatch closes approximately 15 seconds upon opening. Besides, that would make getting a certain hatch achievement impossible. So I have my doubts.

  • @Sleem said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/243429/key-fix-idea

    I love the second part but the first part is already somewhat in effect since the hatch closes approximately 15 seconds upon opening. Besides, that would make getting a certain hatch achievement impossible. So I have my doubts.

    Yeah id hope achievements wouldn't prevent them from making a change. Imo achievements don't matter and most people probably feel similar, granted not all