Resident Evil...

I’ve been a huge RE fan for as long as I can remember. I was virtually raised on the series because of my older brother. I still remember watching him playing it as a kid and hiding under my blanket when things got too scary lol. I’ve wanted a RE chapter for such a long time and it still feels like a dream that I’m going to wake up from.

What’s funny is that I used to ‘cosplay’ other DBD characters so that I felt like RE characters were in the game. Feng was Ada, Felix was Wesker and Meg was Claire.

91D02924-CCD7-4647-9DB8-4E26FCA1E819.jpeg

Soon I won’t have to play dress up anymore.

Now, who’s cutting onions? 😭

Comments

  • I'm mainly happy it wont be a lobby full of Kates, Nea and MegHeads.

    Please! Bring on the Leons😍

  • @Itooshie said:

    I'm mainly happy it wont be a lobby full of Kates, Nea and MegHeads.

    Please! Bring on the Leons😍

    I’d love to have a full RE lobby. Map and killer included.

  • If we could mix up Felix and Tapp, we would have Leon

  • @lugZas_exe said:

    If we could mix up Felix and Tapp, we would have Leon

    I’ve always said that Tapp reminds me of a RE character, especially when he’s P3. He’s another survivor I play a lot because of that reason. 😂

  • Just Imagine it, Jill, Leon, Claire, Chris and Nemmy as the Killer. I'd think I was playing Resistance.

  • @Itooshie said:

    Just Imagine it, Jill, Leon, Claire, Chris and Nemmy as the Killer. I'd think I was playing Resistance.

    TAKE MY MONEY.

    They could do so many Legendary skins with this chapter and I’m buying every single one. 🥰

  • I would be very skeptical and scared for adding an RE chapter, RE is a very prestigious franchise, and I would want the chapter be something for everyone, and not just a select group of people.

  • @Dabihwow said:

    I would be very skeptical and scared for adding an RE chapter, RE is a very prestigious franchise, and I would want the chapter be something for everyone, and not just a select group of people.

    All I’m feeling right now is pure excitement. 😆