So it ptb they've decreased the size of some of the bigger maps...

Comments

  • Why are you never satisfied? 

  • Almost heaven, West Virginia
    Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah River
    Life is old there, older than the trees
    Younger than the mountains, blowing like a breeze
    Country roads, take me home
    To the place I belong
    West Virginia, mountain mama
    Take me home, country roads
    All my memories gather round her
    Miner's lady, stranger to blue water
    Dark and dusty, painted on the sky
    Misty taste of moonshine, teardrop in my eye
    Country roads, take me home
    To the place I belong
    West Virginia, mountain mama
    Take me home, country roads
    I hear her voice, in the morning hour she calls me
    The radio reminds me of my home far away
    And driving down the road I get a feeling
    That I should have been home yesterday, yesterday
    Country roads, take me home
    To the place I belong
    West Virginia, mountain mama
    Take me home, country roads
    Country roads, take me home
    To the place I belong
    West Virginia, mountain mama
    Take me home, country roads
    Take me home, down country roads
    Take me home, down country roads
  • @Peasant said:
    Almost heaven, West Virginia
    Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah River
    Life is old there, older than the trees
    Younger than the mountains, blowing like a breeze

    Country roads, take me home
    To the place I belong
    West Virginia, mountain mama
    Take me home, country roads

    All my memories gather round her
    Miner's lady, stranger to blue water
    Dark and dusty, painted on the sky
    Misty taste of moonshine, teardrop in my eye

    Country roads, take me home
    To the place I belong
    West Virginia, mountain mama
    Take me home, country roads

    I hear her voice, in the morning hour she calls me
    The radio reminds me of my home far away
    And driving down the road I get a feeling
    That I should have been home yesterday, yesterday

    Country roads, take me home
    To the place I belong
    West Virginia, mountain mama
    Take me home, country roads

    Country roads, take me home
    To the place I belong
    West Virginia, mountain mama
    Take me home, country roads

    Take me home, down country roads
    Take me home, down country roads

    dafuq?

  • @Peasant said:
    Almost heaven, West Virginia
    Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah River
    Life is old there, older than the trees
    Younger than the mountains, blowing like a breeze

    Country roads, take me home
    To the place I belong
    West Virginia, mountain mama
    Take me home, country roads

    All my memories gather round her
    Miner's lady, stranger to blue water
    Dark and dusty, painted on the sky
    Misty taste of moonshine, teardrop in my eye

    Country roads, take me home
    To the place I belong
    West Virginia, mountain mama
    Take me home, country roads

    I hear her voice, in the morning hour she calls me
    The radio reminds me of my home far away
    And driving down the road I get a feeling
    That I should have been home yesterday, yesterday

    Country roads, take me home
    To the place I belong
    West Virginia, mountain mama
    Take me home, country roads

    Country roads, take me home
    To the place I belong
    West Virginia, mountain mama
    Take me home, country roads

    Take me home, down country roads
    Take me home, down country roads

    dafuq?

    What's the matter?
  • Because those maps aren't the largest ones
  • This content has been removed.
  • @Thetruth said:

    @HellDescent said:
    except coldwind farm.

    Cool another crutch to help you out!

    Take it easy Claudette

  • I'm ok with the way the farm is. Open fields with no pallets for ez hits with me chainsaw.