I kinda like lucky break way it is.
Idk what this whloe scratch mark things about(like run w iron will the killers basicly left to tracking w pigions?) but I'm actuly kinda cheesed its loosing its duration. I don't know if it was intended but I noticed lucky break would reset itself every time I heald before the perk deactivated and this was nice. If pland out out w a med kit/healperk you could go the whole round without leaving a drop of blood. I get the majority of people didn't see the overall purpose but it ran some good combos with ironwill an i feel like reduceing the time will really affect the pepole who learnt to use it in its curent state having the time to heal an reset the perk is what really made it shine I hope 80 sec will be enough!
Comments
It didn't actually reset. It was a bug.
Lmao they should have worked the bug into the perk would have made it way better considering the "buff" was just one of those hot topics and now I never see the perk in use or use it myself anymore.