5 Years and This Game is Still Plagued with Hackers
Just had a match with a Myers. At first I thought he had an add on. But immediately when he spotted someone he went from tier 1 to 3, killed someone immediately and such. He would lose tier 3, then five seconds later have it again. He kept slashing everyone super fast, teleporting and doing weird animations and such. Like pulling me out of the locker where there wasn’t one animation, just doing all kinds of wacky crap. He teleported me to basement, picked me up, and then teleported me to hatch. He kept shaking his head at me too like he was a god of this game and how dare I even try. Is this game really so easy to hack that five years on this game is still plagued with hackers?
Comments
it's funny because hacking killers would lose to hacking survivors 100% of the time.
My buddy had a Dwight who immediately finished every gen and t-bagged at the Exit Gate for close to 2 hours.
That was fun.
Of course it was a Dwight.
What’s worse I looked and he was a Twitch TV streamer. He had no content on his channel but I still reported him
I would've thought it'd be a Claudette, but I guess those are the remaining Ochido fanboys.
I wouldn't really blame BHVR in this situation, it's moreso EAC. For some reason people found out how to easily bypass it.