A annoying bug I found.

So the main bug I want to address, and I know a lot of people have probably had this happen to them, is that for some reason pallets in the game just stopped working. I have noticed this from the survivor and killer side of things. there has been many a time where i will through down a pallet to stun the killer and not only do I not stun him but he hits me even though the pallet is all the way down and my hand are off of it. most of the time though it's just the pallet not stunning the killer. This has happened to me many of times as a killer when I will go for a hit that I should not have got off but somehow I hit through the pallet. Or I just don't get stunned by the pallet. This has just recently been happening ever since the trickster came out. IDK if it is because I am on a console/PS4 but please address this so I can feel safe using the pallets without getting hit.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @ConManSeven said:

    So the main bug I want to address, and I know a lot of people have probably had this happen to them, is that for some reason pallets in the game just stopped working. I have noticed this from the survivor and killer side of things. there has been many a time where i will through down a pallet to stun the killer and not only do I not stun him but he hits me even though the pallet is all the way down and my hand are off of it. most of the time though it's just the pallet not stunning the killer. This has happened to me many of times as a killer when I will go for a hit that I should not have got off but somehow I hit through the pallet. Or I just don't get stunned by the pallet. This has just recently been happening ever since the trickster came out. IDK if it is because I am on a console/PS4 but please address this so I can feel safe using the pallets without getting hit.

    Its not just you, its a known bug, and they're working on it. Also bug reports should go in the Bug Report part of the forums, that ay the appropriate people can find the information easier.

  • Not just you. Earlier, I was facing a Bubba, got downed by his chainsaw as I throw down the pallet. The pallet didn't get destroyed by the chainsaw, nor did it stun the killer. I killed myself on hook immediately.

  • This is known and has been reported already. They're aware and looking into it.

    For the future, please post bugs here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs