Hey dose anyone else hear zombies in the teaser
Ik resident evil is a zombie game but zombies in dbd? I need someone to confirm this
https://youtu.be/KN5itl1a5U4 https://youtu.be/KN5itl1a5U4Oops did it twice
Ik resident evil is a zombie game but zombies in dbd? I need someone to confirm this
https://youtu.be/KN5itl1a5U4 https://youtu.be/KN5itl1a5U4Oops did it twice
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oh yeah, there's definitely zombie sounds in that teaser. I actually just commented my theory on @BrokenSouI's post about that! lol
But yeah, 99% sure that's zombies.
So the power will be related to zombies! that would be interesting
I hear the zombies from Resident evil 2 remake it’s going to be Mr X or Nemesis
Maybe the Zombies are background things, like the shaking bodies in the cages in Silent Hill. Idk, just thinking.
Or maybe they're just using zombies because they're iconic in the RE world
An6 now I imagine demonetised vids of survivors and killers playing x gonna give it to ya for lols when chasing and being chased
Well it's not confirmed by that would be cool if ther were zombies roaming around the map and loud actions drew them to you grabbing you and you have to hit a series of skill checks to avoid takeing damage
I like this idea or even bites slowly turn you into a zombie so you lose control over character and begin hurting team objectives.
I think multiple zombies that are autonomous and killer can switch between them. But the speed will be slow so you'll need lots of zombies to make it fair (10-15). You can switch like Hag traps or demo portals.
Licker would be interesting to climb walls though. Its powerful, but I think too similar to Demo. Although a ranged tongue attack sounds good (PH)
I think the zombies are related to the upcoming L4D event, could be wrong though
We might be getting our first environmental hazards. You mess with a zombie and it attacks you.