which killer do i buy?
i have enough to buy only 1 dlc, which one do i go for? (the ones that arent shown here are ones i already have)
also for the demo where i say ill buy only him i mean if demo wins ill only buy that killer not his full dlc
i have enough to buy only 1 dlc, which one do i go for? (the ones that arent shown here are ones i already have)
also for the demo where i say ill buy only him i mean if demo wins ill only buy that killer not his full dlc
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Do you want a fun or strong killer tho?
a fun killer, i already have tons of strong ones
Wait for Resident Evil
Ghostface & twins are pretty fun, But i suggest that you wait for the next chapter the killer might be fun
i aint waiting 2 months for a unfun killer, i'd rather just get a fun killer now
I can’t really give you advice to which killer is fun because fun is subjective. I’ll vote Plague because she has the best set of teachable perks in the game. A lot of people will agree with me on that. In terms of fun, I find Demo the most fun out of the killers on this list but that’s just my personal preference.
I'd say Demo for fun factor, and because he's licensed. Then if you can, use shards later for Plague, because her teachables are pretty much the best set in the game
Clown is really fun IMO once you adapt to his tonics and antidotes. Plus he has Pop Goes the Weasel, arguably one of the best killer perks in the game, and Bamboozle, a decent perk and a really good one for Bubba.
not nearly the strongest but funnest, if you dont have bubba because bbq is the strongest perk in the game
Clown has some solid perks and can be fun. I dont like his antidote myself (I kinda hope they remove it and give him something else. It wasn't what he needed)