Main question is if there is new map for RE chapter?
Devs aren't making new maps because of map reworks, but maybe RE chapter is big enough to make an exception?
Devs aren't making new maps because of map reworks, but maybe RE chapter is big enough to make an exception?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There's so much iconic material to work with, they'd be foolish not to
I can't see them NOT giving us a map for this one.
Hopefully! It would be wasted potential If they didn't include a map. The Police dep. or Spencer mansion would be cool.
Behavior would be burned alive by the community if they don't give us a map for RE.
They have to- I can't imagine a franchise as big as RE being OK with not having a map when every other franchise in game (except for solo characters) has a map.
They have to
I feel like it's safe to assume re will get a map. Silent hill got one. Reaidemt evil has tons of good choices for locations
They have to. There are literally countless options.
For something as big as this, surely they can put map reworks on hold. I'm not gonna get my hopes up though.
They're in the middle of Realm Beyond updates, which is why we haven't had new maps for a while. But it is the 5th anniversary so they might make an exception
I personally hate getting new maps because of history of horrible maps and map reworks we've been getting. For Resident Evil though... definitely an exception. I hope they do add one.
I can almost guarantee this chapter will come with a map.