I would make dead hard only works for basic attacks so you cant dodge hatchets or deathslinger's shot
And for NOED i would make it for every hook you get you gain a token up to 4/5/6 tokens and in the endgame downing a survivor will consume 1 token and all survivors would be exposed
I would love to see them buff Distortion. Maybe add ways to get more stacks such as saving or completing gens. I just really love this perk but you only get 3 uses out of it per match which is kind of a bummer.
Monstrous Shrine, maybe it can make the struggle skill checks harder in the basement? How about having the perk do the opposite of what Camaraderie does, accelerating the sacrificial process when survs are too far away from each other?
Maybe sprinkle some stat changes in there?
Increase the amount of time it takes to unhook by 20%, killer gets 50% extra bp in the sacrifice catagory?💰️
DH id want worked on yo have more consistency. It just does work properly half the time. I'll use DH and Getechausted but still get hit in the timeframe I shouldn't but other times it works.
I would make dead hard only works for basic attacks so you cant dodge hatchets or deathslinger's shot
And for NOED i would make it for every hook you get you gain a token up to 4/5/6 tokens and in the endgame downing a survivor will consume 1 token and all survivors would be exposed
How do you suggest they code it to only work on basic attacks? Keep in mind this is the same dev team which didn’t want to add keyboard and mouse support for console because it’d be ‘too hard’ to do.
None of them. This community needs to focus on crucial changes to the base game and stop allowing the developers to sell us perks as a solution to our issues.
The perks are some of the most important things in it though. A health chapter would really be nice
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd give a lot for dead hard rework
so people will stop bitching about it
NOED & dead hard NEED a rework
I would make dead hard only works for basic attacks so you cant dodge hatchets or deathslinger's shot
And for NOED i would make it for every hook you get you gain a token up to 4/5/6 tokens and in the endgame downing a survivor will consume 1 token and all survivors would be exposed
Monstrous Shrine
I just want it to affect all hooks and not only basement hooks.
And maybe increase the acceleration rate on hook progression where you lose 10 seconds (18%) instead of 5 seconds (9%).
I would love to see them buff Distortion. Maybe add ways to get more stacks such as saving or completing gens. I just really love this perk but you only get 3 uses out of it per match which is kind of a bummer.
I think they should make it so when you dead hard, you can't interact with a pallet or window for maybe 5 seconds.
Monstrous Shrine, maybe it can make the struggle skill checks harder in the basement? How about having the perk do the opposite of what Camaraderie does, accelerating the sacrificial process when survs are too far away from each other?
Maybe sprinkle some stat changes in there?
Increase the amount of time it takes to unhook by 20%, killer gets 50% extra bp in the sacrifice catagory?💰️
Barbecue and chili needs to be reworked into a token perk kinda like Jeff’s aura perk
DH id want worked on yo have more consistency. It just does work properly half the time. I'll use DH and Getechausted but still get hit in the timeframe I shouldn't but other times it works.
How do you suggest they code it to only work on basic attacks? Keep in mind this is the same dev team which didn’t want to add keyboard and mouse support for console because it’d be ‘too hard’ to do.
The perks are some of the most important things in it though. A health chapter would really be nice