Resident Evil is coming! Who will be the killer?

As you may have heard, Resident Evil is coming into DBD. Now this will bring many questions, as to who will the killer be? There are many options they can choose, but there's only few who are iconic enough to bring in a crowd.

Leave a vote below and why you think it will be that killer.

Comments

  • I think its likely to be nemesis as he is one of the most recognizable if not the most recognizable monsters of the franchise.

    However, this is a collaboration to promote RE:8 so I would not rule out Jack Baker as he was just in RE:7 and is the most human like

  • @TheArbiter said:

    I think its likely to be nemesis as he is one of the most recognizable if not the most recognizable monsters of the franchise.

    However, this is a collaboration to promote RE:8 so I would not rule out Jack Baker as he was just in RE:7 and is the most human like

    Maybe. Persoanlly, i too hope for Nemesis

  • Nemesis like you said is the most recognizable and iconic enemy so he makes the most sense.

    Jack Baker isn't iconic. like at all.. lol so I doubt he'll be chosen

  • By the Stars theory, I'm sure it will be Nemesis and Jill Valentine, but I give my heart to see Mr. X in action.

  • @Jarol said:

    By the Stars theory, I'm sure it will be Nemesis and Jill Valentine, but I give my heart to see Mr. X in action.

    I once had a dream Mr X was in DBD, he was just as brutish as ever XD

  • Being honest, the only killers from RE I can see working are Birkin and Jack. I'm really hoping it's Daddy Baker.

  • @Frontdoor6 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2114263#Comment_2114263

    I once had a dream Mr X was in DBD, he was just as brutish as ever XD

    In my thoughts, I hypothesize to see the killer frame after Trickster, and imagined seeing Nemesis or Mr. X or Alien or Jason. But the truth is I hope that for the first time and knowing that the Resident Evil franchise is one of the largest in the world of video games, I hope to see at most and for the first time 2 killers in a single chapter.

  • They'd be crazy to have anything other than Nemesis. Mr. X can be a Legendary skin, since he's basically just Nemesis but with less abilities.

  • It isn't listed, but Lady Dimitrescu or one of her daughters.

  • @CornHub said:

    It isn't listed, but Lady Dimitrescu or one of her daughters.

    I doubt they'll use a killer that hasn't had a full release yet. It would be like using the new Candyman before the movie comes out.

    Yeah, the new RE comes out on the 7th and the chapter reveal is the 25th, but still, it feels too soon.

    I think they'll go for classic

  • bruh.jpg

    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

  • Nemesis, nemesis, nemesis !

  • My vote goes to Albert Wesker for killer :). He is the longest villain of Resident Evil. 25 year Resident Evil can't be without Wesker.


    "Sure I'm not human anymore, but just look at the power I've gained!"

    — Wesker to Chris during their duel at the Antarctic Base