I can’t believe I’m having to start running Buckle Up again.

I mean geez...

We got a scoring event added to the game recently for recovering in the dying state, and yet I’m STILL running all the way across the map (because I’ve waited on my gen in case someone else where much closer), only to get to the slug and they haven’t done any recovery AT ALL.

Good gravy, some of you teammates boil my blood.

Cannot wait for Open Handed’s 16m range increase so I get a 64m range on Buckle Up and know from pretty much most gens which of you in the dying state are a lost cause, and a complete waste of my time.

Comments

  • Run for the people and empathy. When someone goes down, pick them up with For the People.

  • A change the devs silently added with the animation update is you can actually tell if someone's recovering based on their aura now anyway

    If you see their character on the floor and 'moving' (not crawling) they are recovering

    If they are completely still then they aren't recovering

    As if Buckle Up wasn't useless enough already

  • The worst part about that situation is the slugged guy is not even aware of how much of a throw that is, picking someone up from the ground is a huge blow to the Killer, you are essentially depriving him of 1 hook state plus a charge of BBQ, PGTW or Devour Hope... especially if you do manage to heal him to healthy afterwards (god bless Autodidact for some superfast pick ups).

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    I mean geez...

    We got a scoring event added to the game recently for recovering in the dying state, and yet I’m STILL running all the way across the map (because I’ve waited on my gen in case someone else where much closer), only to get to the slug and they haven’t done any recovery AT ALL.

    Good gravy, some of you teammates boil my blood.

    Cannot wait for Open Handed’s 16m range increase so I get a 64m range on Buckle Up and know from pretty much most gens which of you in the dying state are a lost cause, and a complete waste of my time.

    This is why recovering should be automatic when remaining idle, then pause at the recovery cap. If there isn't a recovery cap due to a perk, it'll instead pause at 100% and give the survivor the option to fully recover to the injured state (You can hold the action to instantly recover the moment you reach 100%).

    I know we can't force survivors to play the game, but this is for the survivors who forget to recover and besides, I can't see a reason why you'd EVER stay below the recovery cap. You should always recover to the recover to the cap when you have the opportunity.

  • @KingFrost said:

    Run for the people and empathy. When someone goes down, pick them up with For the People.

    I want to know a teammate is WORTH me going into the broken state before I do that.

  • We gonna live forever can help with that

  • @landromat said:

    We gonna live forever can help with that

    Or...

    Buckle Up can tell me my time is better spent finishing the gen i’m currently sitting on, and they can just go rot in hell.

    For all I know I could get them back up and they’re AFK, allowing the killer to just down them again.

    A complete waste of time.

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2114076#Comment_2114076

    Or...

    Buckle Up can tell me my time is better spent finishing the gen i’m currently sitting on, and they can just go rot in hell.

    For all I know I could get them back up and they’re AFK, allowing the killer to just down them again.

    A complete waste of time.

    slugged survivor afking is very rare