Please developers, listen to your community (trickster)
Everyone said they wish this killer was more faster.
On console we would like a little more help with aiming for the knife throwing, because we can not be as precise as on PC.
Everyone said they wish this killer was more faster.
On console we would like a little more help with aiming for the knife throwing, because we can not be as precise as on PC.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've only played a few games on him (console player) and my aiming is kinda bad but I'm still learning.
Making his movement speed faster is the devs saying “we know his power is garbage so now you can hit extra m1s instead!”
Ya, I really don't want him to be faster. I'd rather his mechanics be improved. Adding speed over power is just a bandaid.
His speed isn't the problem. It's the Power.
Main Event needs a significant rework, that I know for sure.
How to fix the power itself is more complicated. Making ricochet base kit, as many people suggest, is a novelty at best. Tiles reflect the blades seemingly random so any skill on ricochet is practically impossible.
Ive been playing trickster on console and his recoil is ridiculous and the spread is worse, but ive gotten it down and i can do it very well now so its not impossible, but his buffs seem to really help
Speed is not the problem.Its his Main event that needs a redo.
yes that speed is to be redone, he is not like the huntres or the one with his rifle, he is more like the plague.