Which Survivor/Which Killer
Which Survivor would be your best friend? Which Killer would hate you? And why for both?
For me;
Felix would be my best friend because i also love architecture, i have same taste.
Trickster would hate me because i hate K-Pop
Comments
killer will hate me dwought will be my freind
Survivor: Feng Because we both have the same backstory except i was not invited to an esports team and as for a partner..I guess Felix?
Killer: Idk i guess all of them?
Which killer
David and me would be friends with benefits
Quentin and Jeff would be great friends
I guess all of them
I would say Yui, but she’s much more than just a best friend to me. I’ll say Meg.
Probably Hag because out of every killer, I’ve shitted on her the most.
Survivor - IDK probably Dwight. Maybe Feng, since she's a gamer.
Killer - Probably Twins. Charlotte hates everyone, and I'd find Victor disgusting which would probably piss her off.
You are big Yui fan, arent you xD
Dweet would definitely be my best friend. Two nerds together.
I'd hate Freddy the most because he is a pedophile .
Yes. Yui stole my heart and made me a happy boy.
You can ask for mercy :)
Yun Jin would hate same reason as Trickster :d And possibly Twins would be best friend... Because they were targeted by fanatic groups. I can feel their pains.
Yes
Jeff would be my best friend as we seem to have similar interests / personalities. I suppose every killer would hate me in some way? Or at least want to kill me. 🤣
I would probably have Kate as a best friend, or maybe David because he's G A Y.
The killer that hates me would probably be Deathslinger because I would make his life miserable. Or maybe Pyramid Head/Oni, because I would never leave them alone because... personal reasons xd