Never thought I'd make a killer DC before 1 gen is done
Just had a game against a Billy where he kept trying to down me with his saw but I'd loop him (not even T and L loops or anything crazy). He DCed the first 2 minutes of the game. Very weird.
I wasn't even remotely toxic (didn't even have enough time to be)
Comments
While I'd never purposefully DC (short of you know...something pressing like my house is currently on fire or something), there are definitely games as a killer where I know I'm just off and would probably be better off just throwing in the towel and leaving the game :D
You can't always be at the top of your game and sometimes you're just plain off and can't do anything right. It happens.
Not weird at all....
As the dailies do, they encourage people out of their comfort zone or favorite “thing”. That might have been a survivor main trying Billy after barely touching him after years of playing DbD or an old Billy main who immediately got frustrated about the Billy changes.
Point is, you don’t need gens to pop to be unhappy and want to leave the game early.
Whenever I try to do a Blight (console) daily, once a month, I’ll bump a few walls, get looped and lost, hit or slide off something stupid and...
DC
No gens necessary~
Probably a killer trying to learn billy and/or a killer that faced too many swf in a row and decided to just dc. I personally never dc but when you face many unhealthy deathsquads in a row you at least think about it lol