Trickster buffs are nice but don't fix his main design flaw

I will say he is a bit more fun to play now, but he doesn't feel rewarding at all. On to the main point of this thread.

This is a 110% killer with zero potential to counter high wall loops and he also has no mobility in his power. "But neither do Slinger or Huntress" I hear you cry. Yes, but these ranged killers can do an entire health state in one shot, in less time than it takes to hit 8 knives with Trickster.

110 vs 115 means practically nothing in term of traversing the map, but it has a major impact on loops and it shows with Trickster. If any players don't believe me play trapless Trapper and no hatchet Huntress and count how many additional loops a survivor gets on a 110 killer across the course of a match.

Right now a Shack or Main building on most maps, with their tight turns and usually safe windows are an instant win, the Trickster has to completely forego the potential hook they just injured the player for. Which is frustrating and makes me wonder why I'm even playing this killer. Even Legion could get a hit there.

Like I said these emergency buffs are nice but they won't fix the main issue of his kit.

Also edit: I still think Main Event needs a rework. You either use it immediately and end up with a survivor behind a wall sprinting into a forest of trees/tiles because the startup is so long or you don't use it and lose it. Whats the point in it?

Comments