Pig's crouch to make time go down
Dev's can you please fix this issue it's so dumb. I've had it happen a lot to me. Pig gets her trap on me. I get off hook to find a box and the pig comes to my box. Proceeds to chase me, but then. crouches and follows me so my time will start to tick. There is absolutely nothing you can do about this besides hold w and wait for death. It is the most boring thing I have ever played against and needs to be changed.
Comments
Thing is I don't know if your being sarcastic or my cat deserves a cape and treats for achieving such a goal.
Either way I truly feel horrible when I read bad experiences from surviours with pigs. All I can do is be my positive pig in game and here and hope to show that we are not all like that.
๐๐