Multiple personality killer

I really want a multiple personality killer

imagine a killer that can switch between two killers at once With different stats like a larger terror radius but a faster walking speed

I really thought legion would be like because of there old teaser of them looking at the mirror

I bet they were going be something like this but they failed and need to pump something out quick and then old legion came out

Comments

  • A stance switching killer could be cool but since doctor was reworked they probably won’t do it again.

  • DID killer who acts like survivor but then suddenly become killer-ish

  • I think we all thought that was what Legion was going to be.

    The trailer, name of chapter being Darkness Among Us + The most survivor-looking Killer (at the time).

    It was unfortunate that Legion's power turned out to just be a stab simulator.