I have to equip bamboozle to trickster
No range killer should ever have to say this.
but damn trickster is heavily weak at vaults I can't believe a range killer can't deal with vaults.
even deathslinger can handle vaults by spearing and walking over for a hit
Comments
Bamboozle on trickster is pretty much necessary tbh, especially at shack.
don't worry, devs will soon nerf bamboozle because killers are overusing it.
Meanwhile it took how many years to nerf DS when pretty much every game all 4 survivors used it?
I swear I can never down anyone at shack with trickster.
huntress and deathslinger have no issue though
Yeah, when I was playing him before without bamboozle I would just break chase everytime someone went there. It just takes way to long to get a decent survivor there, so if you try you pretty much lose the rest of the gens lol.
yeah if you want to get 2 knives out of 8.
You don't need Bamboozle. You simply need to learn when to ready your knives.
Don't use Bamboozle.
Easily the best perk I could say for Trickster is I'm All Ears. It's a ######### God-send.
Trickster needs a 5th perk slot to be viable imo
Even then he's still too weak
you're honestly better off playing trapper without the traps.
at least he is a 115% m1 killer