Premonition Challenge.. Bugged?

Is this challenge bugged or am I doing it incorrectly, I've attempted it multiple times and not been able to do it. Can somebody (if there is) who has completed tell me how to finish it?

More challenges like this would be cool, if they worked properly lol.

Comments

  • You have to let the animation play out fully, you can see if it's finished when your character's head is moving to the direction you're looking again.

  • Ah, thanks so much, I got it done now. I must have been too trigger happy and moved earlier than I was supposed to.

  • @Springey said:

    You have to let the animation play out fully, you can see if it's finished when your character's head is moving to the direction you're looking again.

    Can you point several times within the five-second window? Or does the perk proc only count one point?

  • @Judgement said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2111664#Comment_2111664

    Can you point several times within the five-second window? Or does the perk proc only count one point?

    Don't know, I personally pointed 2 times each time it went off, shouldn't be difficult to get it twice though.

  • @Itooshie said:

    Is this challenge bugged or am I doing it incorrectly, I've attempted it multiple times and not been able to do it. Can somebody (if there is) who has completed tell me how to finish it?

    More challenges like this would be cool, if they worked properly lol.

    I think it depends on your country, but in French version the challenge was wrong translate.