So I P3'd Trickster....

I dunno why, I did it while playing as him too that was....a thing.

Anyways his P3 is actually amazing, and it goes well with a bunch of his actual cosmetics.

The P3 Head is on the right for example:

image.png


The whole outfit if anyone actually cares:

image.png


Comments

  • I care I care:D granted I'm one of the 4 trickster mains in existence but his P3 outfit looks good, I'm glad his Prestige outfit had effort put in to it, unlike say the Twins.



    God there's was awful:(

  • @ImHexyAndINoed said:

    I care I care:D granted I'm one of the 4 trickster mains in existence but his P3 outfit looks good, I'm glad his Prestige outfit had effort put in to it, unlike say the Twins.

    God there's was awful:(

    Awesome :D

    This is the appearance I am using right now I like it a lot:

    image.png

    I prefer the muted tones over the like, super flashy vibrant k-pop ones personally.

  • Trickster was done so well visually, promotion wise, the music. Everybody really came together to make this dude great.


    Well... everybody except our friends at game design :(

  • @Astrian said:

    Trickster was done so well visually, promotion wise, the music. Everybody really came together to make this dude great.

    Well... everybody except our friends at game design :(

    That could be said about like.....everything in DBD honestly.

    New Coldwind looks amazing visually!....but I had 2 long walls, a jungle gym, chain between shack and a double t-wall.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2111623#Comment_2111623

    Awesome :D

    This is the appearance I am using right now I like it a lot:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/6ODRKFRGJQIG/image.png

    I prefer the muted tones over the like, super flashy vibrant k-pop ones personally.

    That looks cool! Personally I really like the blazing headpiece and the Red coat. Looking forward to P3img so I can see what other pieces I can mix