Exit barrier
remove this. Survivors are standing in it and using it to heal in the killers face while the killer can't hit them. It is the most bm thing i have ever seen and for what? because some survivors cried over losing an item from franklins out the gate?
I just spectated a survivor stand in it with the killer trying everything they could to end the game just t bagging and healing when they let the killer hit them.
Get rid of it.
Comments
It's a bug, you should report it.
I too, often want to escape a match as a killer
######### does it have to do with losing an item? It's bugged atm
Good thing there is egc for this. Also huntress hatchets hit when they are in that spot so I'm guessing deathslinger and trickster negate this issue as well.
You use to be able to hit through the barrier and then they made it a solid wall to stop franklins. Now that wall has bugged and moved in front of the exit line.