All Kill DLC Exclusive Cosmetic
After prestiging Yun-Jin Lee for the first time, I found that I had the Polka Dotted Blouse even though I had unlocked her with shards. I mean, I’ll take the free cosmetic, but my understanding was that this was an exclusive cosmetic if you bought the DLC as a whole. Did anyone else get this?
Edit: Well I guess they finally noticed. It's not that good of a cosmetic anyway, but still sad that it's getting removed.
Comments
I was just googling to see if I was the only one. I also bought her with Shards - haven't Prestiged, though, only just got to level 50 on her - and have the blouse as well.
Huh. That's interessting
I wouldn't be surprised if it will be removed once the devs find out about it
Kinda like how some people got the meg outfit from the last rift early
I'm totally fine if they take it back, it's ugly AF, lol.
I have it too for some reason. Got her with shards
Her struggling voice needs to be reworked. I was carrying one to a hook for the first time and I thought I was playing tag team with the plague. Sounded like she was puking her guts up.
Yeah got her with shards as well and have the dotted blouse. But I am pretty sure it wasn’t here from the beginning.