Old fractured cowshed map has a gap that survivors can fit through but not killers

it occured on the xbox one version but played on a xbox one x and with crossplay on.

on a loop there is a tree next to some hay bales that a quentin in the game knew about and managed to squeeze through but when I tried as trickster it did not work. there is no footage of them passing through but of me trying to pass through

Cowshed loop gap bug.7z

sorry this is the only format that works I hope this will help you fix it <3

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I mean, it will probably be either fixed, or replaced with new issues in the new map so there is no point in taking action with this now.

  • Yeah, I experienced that as well. A few players tried to abuse that, but you can hit them while they go through that. After I landed a sucesfull hit they stopped doing it.