Behold, the feared Double Axe technique!
Just a funny little model glitch I noticed while getting ready for a Huntress game. Strong Russian woman wields TWO axes at once! Dual wielding? no no no, STRAP THE AXES TOGETHER TO MAKE BIGGER AXE!
Just a funny little model glitch I noticed while getting ready for a Huntress game. Strong Russian woman wields TWO axes at once! Dual wielding? no no no, STRAP THE AXES TOGETHER TO MAKE BIGGER AXE!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The idea of her strapping two axes together for a bigger axe actually kind of cracked me up, I'm not going to lie.
"You can outsmart me, but you can never outsmart my axe."
"You may outsmart me, but I've yet to meet man who can outsmart hatchet."
My turn. Allow me to share with you a very old picture, which tells a macabre tale.
I present to you: "The Legend of the 5 survivors!"
When the killer decides they don't want to be the bad guy anymore.
"Maybe i don't want to be the bad guy anymore"
HA! YOU UTTER FOOL
DOUBLE AXE SPLIT ATTACK!