Demo Buffs

The 5 Demo mains after seeing the new Demo buffs announced on Twitter:

20210414_150056.jpg


Comments

  • It's hilarious how people fall for the same trick almost every single PTB. I do fall for it too, sadly, although I can still see through it.

    1. BHVR announce a nerf
    2. Release a PTB where this nerf is presented in the worst way possible which BHVR aren't going to release for Live
    3. BHVR wait for a predictable backslash and rage
    4. BHVR pretend to hear feedback and "revert" the nerf from it's worse version to the version which is slightly better and which they were originally going to put in live.
    5. People eat the nerf they wouldn't have accepted without this little plan and thank behaviour for "answering" their calls.
    6. People shut down anyone who still doesn't agree with the nerf because "reee how dare you, they listened to the feedback you ungrateful swine"
    7. ???
    8. Profit

    Same happened with Nurse, Billy, same would happen with keys, deathslinger, blight, dead hard, etc etc.

    P.S. Just for the record, I'm not against nerfs. If they make sense. But if the nerfs are as ridiculous as overheat or rat liver 4%, then I'd hate these nerfs no matter how much they would be "improved".

    Also, things I've mentioned are just examples, especially the ones I'm saying are going to be nerfed in the future. I'm not saying whether they deserve nerf or not. Don't @ me because of that, I won't waste my time responding.

  • Don't mess with the demo mains. They sleep and when they wake ######### gets real.

  • @supersonic853 said:

    Don't mess with the demo mains. They sleep and when they wake ######### gets real.

    True