Which killer should I get?
I'm indecisive as hell. Also, if this seems familiar, I made pretty much this exact same post on the subreddit but it was removed because everyone made these types of polls. Also, for any suggestions not on the list, I’m stupid, so try to avoid big brained killers. Also, also, I already have Deathslinger.
Edit: I got Bubba, thanks to everyone who voted and made suggestions.
Comments
I was gonna be like “Well obviously, that’s what I’m looking for! I said it right there in the post!” But then I realized that I forgot to put that in.
######### me.
Ah well. Do you happen to have any specific suggestions?
Bubba has fantastic teachable perks. Get him if you have not yet.
Well as a Legion main, I kinda have to suggest them. They have a very fast paced-playstyle, and aren't very hard to get into.
He seems a bit too similar to Billy, from what I’ve seen. Am I wrong?
Depends. There are some notable differences, and he can get rid of pallets way more easily than Billy. Even if you find him similar in gameplay, his perks are worth it.
I would say they play very differently.
i myself can’t get anything done with Billy but I can handle Bubba pretty well.
you don’t have Billys mobility but at most loops you can get either a down or get rid of the pallet pretty easily, once you get around corners easily of course.
if you dont already have bubba for barbeque
Pyramid head is a lot of fun imo. He is one of the more unique killers and i have a blast with him almost every game even if I don't do super well.
I can't delete posts.
Who should you catch? Well, next time he comes in Resident Evil, fellow JUJU !!!
I would like to also second... third? Legion. The basics of their power are not hard to grasp, they are very fun to play, and also they're much stronger than most people give them credit for. Though I will say they're helped out immensely by having at least one "Gotcha" perk. By that I mean a perk that can suddenly turn the tables on a Survivor. I recommend Trail of Torment, others I've seen run Endfury.