Wraith fix 4.6.1
As taken from the 4.6.1 bugfix patch notes:
"Fixed an issue that could cause a small delay in the activation of the Wraith's post-uncloak speed boost."
I'm really glad this has been fixed, anyone else with me?
Tagged:
Mod
As taken from the 4.6.1 bugfix patch notes:
"Fixed an issue that could cause a small delay in the activation of the Wraith's post-uncloak speed boost."
I'm really glad this has been fixed, anyone else with me?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yep! I'll have to give Wraith another try after they fixed that. I mostly stayed away from him because he was so add-on dependent and he's a lot less so now.
I'm looking forward to testing Wraith later, will report back!
I'm really looking forward to playing my Wraithy boi later - I avoided it until he was hotfixed, I can't wait!
already played my first game after the fix.
he feels so much better now.
anyways, i got a DC right after killing the last survivor lol.