Ultra Blendette Build
Hey if the killers can't find you they can't hurt you
So I thought of
Distortion
Calm Spirit
Urban evasion
Iron Will
Hey if the killers can't find you they can't hurt you
So I thought of
Distortion
Calm Spirit
Urban evasion
Iron Will
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would swap calm spirit for Spine chill, and urban evasion for fixated
Now loading, nvidia freestyle.
calm spirit should be replaced with self care. not that its better or anything, its just for the memes.
I would switch Distortion with Spine Chill
With the absurd amount of aura reading perks, Distortion needs a major buff in stacks.