Survivor Remodel General Questions
With the new Doctor remodeling, I have a few questions about the eventual upcoming survivor remodels;
- Are we getting new variations of Prestige? Such as battle damage or general injury/bandages/guts for killers?
- Is this going to include all new and old cosmetics?
- Will the voices potentially change?
- Will we have open customizability? (Such as adding Dweard Beard to Default Dwight)
Comments
They are probably just going to be the same as killer, new models for older cosmetics, we probably won't get any new versions or features.
Doc got remodeled? Picture please? Who else got there model reworked?
First I hear of the Doc's remodel as well. I'm pretty sure the Nurse was most recently done, though I don't see her often enough to notice.
I just wish they would go all out with the remodels and allow more customization of our characters. Things I'd like would be:
Pic credit to @/xZombieAlix on Twitter
I'm pretty sure both of these were from r/DeadByDaylight but I'm not sure on the exact source as someone in a server I'm in sent them
Thank you <3
What I want is for prestige blood to be a toggle-able layer instead of a skin so I can use it on textures other than the default.
Holy ######### he looks beautiful he looks angrier and darker