Why don't they read reports?
I get time to play 2 games before work. Almost every single day for weeks now a user who is a afk Freddy has been afk farming.
Literally weeks now and I report him everytime. I get they get lots of reports but how does dozens of reports not flag a user I imagine many others are doing it to him also. So it might be in the hundreds.
Would it be better if I put his name here for mods or something?
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Putting his name here would be against forum rules. No naming and shaming.
Do you record your games and upload the video with the report ticket, or just use the in game report option?
Those are not handled here on the forum, in-game reports are read and reviewed by the Support Team, and they are read and reviewed.
Along with the required in-game report, you can send a ticket (as well as video evidence) to the Support Team here: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000942011
And as a reminder that, as PanicSquid said, Naming and Shaming is against Forum Rules.