Who else would love to see this as a killer in dead by daylight?
Like ain’t this sick I would love to see this as a killer!
Like ain’t this sick I would love to see this as a killer!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is just Cyberpunk Trickster.
But better.
i kinda see that know lol. But they could make that a skin for him or make that a whole different character idk it just looks sick and I love it and it’s funny how it looks like a dead by daylight character
Should really put a warning on this thread. This level of edge needs a kevlar vest to experience safely.
Joke aside, I don't think I need to tell you this doesn't fit into DbD's artstyle. The brace around their arm looks like a Power Glove, it really doesn't fit.
A loud neon look for a Legion skin has been wanted for a while though and I don't think the current skins in game fit that bill entirely. (Though I might not be thinking of some obvious ones. High-Vis Horror is kinda along those lines) So, I can understand the desire, even if I think the resulting request is too out there. Just no Power Gloves,
unless hag or some other killer with a fist weapon gets to punch people with one