As far as I know there is no bug which makes it so you can't play. If you are referencing the pallet bug - it's inconvenient at times, but definitely doesn't make it so you can't play.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Which bugs make it so you can't play?
As far as I know there is no bug which makes it so you can't play. If you are referencing the pallet bug - it's inconvenient at times, but definitely doesn't make it so you can't play.
The Hotfix for the last Chapter will be tomorrow, no patch notes are available right now though for this.
@Jasix The bug is the frame drop when using the controller and mouse at the same time.
@MandyTalk Thank you! I'm glad to hear it!
4.6.1 launches. Frame drop was not fixed. I can't play yet. Lift will close soon.