New DS still active after unhooking?
Today I played a game and after unhooking my DS was still active. I was on a bleed out timer, is this why it still worked? Or is there some other reason?
Today I played a game and after unhooking my DS was still active. I was on a bleed out timer, is this why it still worked? Or is there some other reason?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Rather than me writing it down, here's a screenshot from the wiki that explains it :)
Im sorry but this doesnt explain anything. I unhooked someone else, and after that my Decisive Strike remained active, how can that be? Your screenshot does not answer that question.
Did you unhook yourself or you unhook other survivor? If you are unhooked yourself it is fine from what I known. However if you unhook somebody else it should be removed normally.
In that case, it should have been removed normally. I'm guessing it's a bug then.
Sorry I can't help you further, but try getting in touch with the support team. Hopefully they can raise it as a known issue.