So Is there a PTB today?
I checked for a PTB update and didn’t find an option to download it. I’m Mountain Daylight Time in the U.S.
I checked for a PTB update and didn’t find an option to download it. I’m Mountain Daylight Time in the U.S.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, it is today, but it will not be available for another hour for me.
it usually releases 14-15 hours UTC.
Doesn’t everyone in their own time zone have to wait til 10:00 A.M? I could be wrong.
No it's usually 11am for me in Central time zone.
30 minutes
I now wish the PTB was not today, or tomorrow, or thursday, or ever