Hook timers
The whole hook progression needs to be half the time for someone do a gen solo. Having to hang 4 people 3 times each the majority of the time is not fair to game timing. The survivors should not have time to finish the gen they are on before thinking about saving someone on a hook.
Comments
No, it's fine as it is.
If killer decides to camp there should be enough time to complete all the gens. By making it shorter would encourage camping even more.
camp more
If you want to play the game time-efficiently and do well, you need to slugg. Currently there is no way around that even though a lot of "killer mains" claim that they 4k by 3 hooking everyone without tunneling at rank 1 90% of all games
2nd hooking should be the sacrifice since I could of moried them if I have one. just saying
You only hook them 3 times if it is a fast unhooking otherwise most of the time it is 2 hooks to kill. If they are unhooking that fast you should be able to turn around and give chase unless your using billy and shot across the map. I try to 3 hook as much as possible for the points. It kinda upsets me when I only get two and If I get a single hook kill with other survivors on the match I hunt them down and usually show no mercy at that point for costing me extra points. I have only had a handful of well oiled teams gen rush me. Try using some totem perks to slow down gen progress or Thanatophobia
We used to have shorter hook timers so survivors actually were pressured when somebody got hooked. You can prolly quess why it got changed.
Because gen times were made longer, and because the hook times weren't originally changed, camping was more effective (due to a change in the gen time to survivor hook time ratio). There's no need to guess; this is the actual reason.