Is there a way to gift auric cells to friends?

Is there a way to gift auric cells to friends?

My boyfriend's birthday is next week and I would like to gift him auric cells for the premium pass since he got lvl 70 but doesn't have money to buy it for himself.

Comments

  • Not yet, sadly. The best way would probably be to give them a gift card to whichever platform they play on. :(

  • @PassarinoT said:

    Not yet, sadly. The best way would probably be to give them a gift card to whichever platform they play on. :(

    What a sadly missed opportunity for BHVR :'(

    Unfortunately, steam gift cards come only in 10, 20 and 50 (brazilian reais - my currency) and the premium pass is R$21,80, so I need to expend more than I intend to

  • @Thytuz said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2103435#Comment_2103435

    What a sadly missed opportunity for BHVR :'(

    Unfortunately, steam gift cards come only in 10, 20 and 50 (brazilian reais - my currency) and the premium pass is R$21,80, so I need to expend more than I intend to

    yeah it's messed up how BHVR does that.

  • That should be a feature tbh

    Unfortunately the best you could do is gift him a digital Steam card since they have that feature on there, but I saw what you said and damn, that sucks :/