My Idea For the new Huntress Add-on

Although it's not already out, it's pretty clear this new add-on is not very good. I hope this gets the same treatment as demo's pallet breaking add-on and it becomes basekit, as I have, for a long time, wanted this to be her basekit. What good is she when she's at a loop with no hatchets and no lockers nearby?

However, I think that to take the red add-ons place and make this basekit, a reasonable add-on would go as such:

Soldier's Puttee:

The Huntress (hypothetically) no longer moves at 4.6 m/s when 0 hatchets are available.

Instead, The Huntress sings no lullaby when out of hatchets.

Comments

  • For those who can't understand my absolutely horrible phrasing, here's what it does:

    The idea is that the huntress would, by basekit, move at 4.6 m/s when out of hatchets.

    Replacing that add-on would be the ability to remove her hum when she is out of hatchets instead.

  • @PassarinoT said:

    Although it's not already out, it's pretty clear this new add-on is not very good. I hope this gets the same treatment as demo's pallet breaking add-on and it becomes basekit, as I have, for a long time, wanted this to be her basekit. What good is she when she's at a loop with no hatchets and no lockers nearby?

    However, I think that to take the red add-ons place and make this basekit, a reasonable add-on would go as such:

    Soldier's Puttee:

    The Huntress (hypothetically) no longer moves at 4.6 m/s when 0 hatchets are available.

    Instead, The Huntress sings no lullaby when out of hatchets.

    Nah, just make it so she never hums, period. That would be worth an Iri.

  • @AVoiceOfReason said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/242077/my-idea-for-the-new-huntress-add-on

    Nah, just make it so she never hums, period. That would be worth an Iri.

    That would be good. Maybe a little OP at times but with the movement speed slowed and her current audio cues I could see that

  • @PassarinoT said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2103108#Comment_2103108

    That would be good. Maybe a little OP at times but with the movement speed slowed and her current audio cues I could see that

    She would still have a Terror Radius.