Now everyone can stop complaining about noed
We have a totem counter on small game, so there is no excuse as to why you shouldn't do bones. I'm pretty satisfied with this change.
We have a totem counter on small game, so there is no excuse as to why you shouldn't do bones. I'm pretty satisfied with this change.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Honestly there is just a large amount of survivors that will complain about anything. Most killer mains know it's honestly only good against survivors that you probably wouldn't have needed it in the first place, and survivor's know they can deal with it easily or honestly even just ignore it sometimes if they are in a SWF with some meta perks equipped.
The people who do complain are going to complain literally -every- time no matter what. You'll notice a lot of people complain about NOED or insult the killer for having it; when they have broken the totem in like the first 20 seconds of the endgame before the killer even hit someone with it lol.
😭 Basekit! 😭
How dare you make survivors burn a perk to counter a killer's perk.
Have some compassion.
Yes, I'm loving the new totem counter idea for Small Game.
I still don't know if most Survivors will be willing to swap it out with one of thier meta perks though.
Time will tell, I guess...
I don't think a perk should be use to know if all the totem have been cleanse.
They should make sound notification and a counter for totem because no one will use small game even if the buff happens
Something something I shouldn't have to run a perk just to maybe counter a single killer perk