Aim Assist

When I play trickster/huntress on console its very difficult to aim. I think an aim assist feature would help the controller players of DBD, and make projectile killers easier to play.

Leave Feedback in comments!

Comments

  • Don't think that it is a good Idea tbh.

    Even that I'm playing DbD on PC at the moment, I played a lot GTA V and GTA Online in 2014-2015 on Xbox 360 (without aim assist). If you're playing a lot on gamepad, you shouldn't have some problems with aim.

    But the thing is that a lot people are saying that in-game sensitive settings is not enough. And adding the ability to increase this sensitive can be a good solution.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2102220#Comment_2102220

    I really lived believing that all/most console games have a little bit of aim assist for the controller. Is it not true? Like imbedded.

    If I was living a lie, console players gained tons of respect from me instantly.

    Not all have aim assist, and some that do let you turn it off. I turned off the aim assist in Battlefront II because you can't track with it on.

    Which would probably be the same issue with Trickster with aim assist: even if you try to aim where you think the survivor will be, the knife will auto-correct to hit where the survivor was when you let it fly.

    DbD needs better controller options in the settings. Increased sensitivity plus different sensitivity settings for different things, and a dead zone setting. If DbD is going to have ranged killers, it needs to step up and take a look at how shooters do control options in their settings for improved gameplay experiences.

    DbD's settings are barebones and that's unacceptable on console when there are things other than M1 killers.

  • Instead of aim assist then cause nobody gets that why not a sensitivity option?