Date for 4.6.1 (Trickster Buffs)
Hi, is there any given date on when the Patch goes live? Tomorrow as well?
Hi, is there any given date on when the Patch goes live? Tomorrow as well?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Its Wednesday for Trickster Bug Fix Patch, PTB tomorrow.
Mid chapter PTB tomorrow...Bugfix/Trickster buffs Wednesday.
Is there a source? Or just speculation?
There's a source. Someone asked about the Trickster buffs missing on Twitter and they replied those are included in the PTB, but they are being shipped Wednesday in a hotfix alongside pallet fixes.
I really hope they fix his Chaser Emblem. Love the dude, but I really don't want to play him as only M1 to get his adept. I like his knives...
Thank you :)