Wait ptb tomorrow?

This may of been a accident but you said the date of April 13 if this was an accident please clarify

Ps what about the trickster buffs going live or on ptb?

Comments

  • To my understanding, the PTB is going live tomorrow, and will include the bugfix patch changes and buffs to Trickster. The bugfix patch (including The Trickster buffs) will hit the live game on Wednesday.

  • Why do I kinda hope they add some more theme music for the killers

  • @TheOwl said:

    To my understanding, the PTB is going live tomorrow, and will include the bugfix patch changes and buffs to Trickster. The bugfix patch (including The Trickster buffs) will hit the live game on Wednesday.

    That's what I got from it, too

  • @Dabihwow said:

    Why do I kinda hope they add some more theme music for the killers

    Me too. Hopefully huntress gets one, I don't think we are getting a chase theme for Freddy due to the whole legal dispute.

  • @Todgeweiht said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2102064#Comment_2102064

    Me too. Hopefully huntress, I don't think we are getting a chase theme for Freddy due to the whole legal dispute.

    Yeah I don't expect Freddy but Huntress, sure maybe.

  • I don't think we will get chase themes to be honest. Wraith didn't get one with his rework, so I'm doubting Huntress will get her's.