OH GOD WHERE IS MY RAT LIVER BASE KIT OR WITH COMBAT STRAPS TREATMEN

DON'T GET ME WRONG THE CHANGES ARE FINE AND ALL BUT I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT TO HAVE MORE MOVEMENT SPEED WHILE USING SHRED

PLEASE RAT LIVER BASE OH GOD I IMPLORE YOU PLEEEEASEE

Comments

  • Agree. It won't fix any of his other glaring issues, but it would be a very nice QoL change.

  • I'm also upset that they didn't add it basekit but at least he received a net buff overall, better than nothing.

  • 1. Why are you yelling at me?

    2. I don't think it would be fair to increase shread speed. ( if you can explain why it's good please do)

  • @dspaceman20 said:

    1. Why are you yelling at me?

    2. I don't think it would be fair to increase shread speed. ( if you can explain why it's good please do)

    1. BECAUSE I REALLY REALLY WANT RAT LIVER BASE
    2. I DON'T KNOW IF IT'S FAIR OR NOT, I WANT TO SHRED SURVIVORS WIT MY FAVORITE BIG SCREECHING MONSTER.
  • And here I thought I was dramatic, /joke. Yeah Liver should've been base kit

  • they said that these are only some of the items and add-ons they are changing but there are also a lot of surprises happening into the PTB