Object of obsession looks really good
and I can’t wait to try it without automatically being a toxic gamer.
side note, Small game is fine as it is. I don’t see pretty much anyone running it and can on certain maps can be problematic.
and I can’t wait to try it without automatically being a toxic gamer.
side note, Small game is fine as it is. I don’t see pretty much anyone running it and can on certain maps can be problematic.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There is one thing I’m confused. They removed all action speed slowdowns on freddy, but now they add action speed increase to perks? Strange thinking here.
It looks good but I actually think its going to be detrimental to use. The 30 second constant aura reveal to the killer gives them free awareness and potential map control if they decide to act on it, that's pretty nutty if you're in a situation where you do not want to be found or seen.