So they added a totem counter...

To Small Game. Still nothing to try and bridge the gap between SWF and solos, solos are still expected to run perks in order to gain the information that SWF get for free.

I honestly wish that the devs would just stick to their word for once.

Comments

  • @Avilgus said:

    " to gain the information that SWF get for free."

    Yeah using external and unfair advantage. In a perfect world that shouldn't be possible.

    Well we clearly aren't living in an ideal world then. Until we are however, this game will never be balanced until SWF and solos are on an equal playing field.

  • @White_Owl said:

    Imo it's ok, totems are an optional objective so there is no need for a counter most of the times. Introducing it just to counter one perk feels unnecessary in addition to be sort of a nerf.

    Totems are an optional objective that counters NOED yet survivors still cry about it all the time.

  • @Irisora said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/241924/so-they-added-a-totem-counter

    I get your point.. but why does it really have to be a totem counter in the first place? Why survivors have to get things for free when killers don't even have the hook counts like survivors do?

    And i don't think giving solo players the power of a swf is a good idea at all. Facing SWF teams is horrible as a killer as it completely breaks the game balance.

    If solo have the very same info as swf that mean devs will have a better picture of all their statistics and if a killer/perk become too week they can then buff/change it.

  • @BananaBlooD95 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2106847#Comment_2106847

    If solo have the very same info as swf that mean devs will have a better picture of all their statistics and if a killer/perk become too week they can then buff/change it.

    Its not something that easy to be done. They would have to remake the entire game if they do something like that. Anyway, this game wasn't meant to be played with friend, if it was they would have added voip in the game but they never did it.

    And if you guys really want a buff to solo play you don't really have to ask for free perks or anything, just a voip gives you all the advantages a SWF team have.

  • @Azshhh said:

    There was literally no need to remove it's ability to detect killer traps either

    It was one of my very few ways to counter Hag ;-;

    She really feels hopeless to go up against, and I'm saying this as someone who plays as her lol

    When I bring Small Game and happen to be up against her the warning of her traps is actually so appreciated.

  • @indieeden7 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2106849#Comment_2106849

    Well we clearly aren't living in an ideal world then. Until we are however, this game will never be balanced until SWF and solos are on an equal playing field.

    Of course, let's generalize a bullshit advantage.

  • If I'm running Small Game, it's to find totems. When it starts detecting killer traps, I end up running in circles confused until I step in the trap. I'd rather not deal with that, so I'd call this a positive nerf.

1 2 ›