The Game pallets

Is it intentional that this map has the highest amount of pallets in the game?

Was playing as m1 killer today and every survivor literally just held shift w and threw every single pallet and stayed at the super super safe loops of which there are WAY to many forcing me to break them.

While not in chase the other survivors were split up on gens which is fine, but I juat felt so helpless that it took ages to down anyone because of the absurd amount of pallets.

Is there any word from the devs if they are looking into this?

Comments

  • I don't *think* the game has the highest, that being Hawkins. But yeah I agree.

    The Game now sucks for both sides. Killers hate it due to so many safe pallets, and survivors hate it due to it being dark and boring.

  • @Airless said:

    I don't *think* the game has the highest, that being Hawkins. But yeah I agree.

    The Game now sucks for both sides. Killers hate it due to so many safe pallets, and survivors hate it due to it being dark and boring.

    Hawkins may have a lot but nearly all of them are unsafe so it balances out. Plus there's a lot of places to hide.

    The game has ultra safe pallets every 10 feet AND there's a lot of places to hide. Graphically it looks great but gameplay wise they made it worse.

  • It's worse when you face survivors who use Object of Obsession on that map, worse enough if it's two.