Really cool feature video from our fog whisperer HybridPanda!
I think that video is decent
I hope they will do something from this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YgN-yxbYTs
I think that video is decent
I hope they will do something from this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YgN-yxbYTs
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Why does everyone have to start with "I been playing since X, I have X hours, I have X achievments, I am very important".
The arguments should speak for themselves.
Totally agree with all suggestions though, most of them is actually just common sense, but either BHVR has no common sense or they are too lazy.
The kill your friend settings might be problematic because of hwo the spawn system works etc.
We need weekly quests, maybe even BOTH weekly and monthly.
Skillcheck struggle seem interesting too, but rip the beginners
Before we get seasonal rewards, we actually need a proper emblem system that isnt easy AF, also there should be a casual mode.
I'm annoyed at most all streamers with Panda being the one exception. His killer commentary is hilarious and even when he gets facerolled, he's a great sport about it.Plus.. His Twitch content is developer approved. he is actually kind of important. :chuffed:
God I hate dealing with people like that but in any multiplayer game, you're bound to run into them.
As for a feature I'd like to see, a menu option for how many of each type of emblem you have achieved in your lifetime that is maybe displayable on Steam as well.
Precisely. That's why he announce it.
Most of those are common sense and I don't know how after 2 years they didn't implemented them in the game lel
I have nothing against panda btw, but the fog program is a big joke.
Jendenise, a streamer that deranks regularly by DCing to bully low rank killers with her squad being "tahxic" and even admits on using bannable 3rd party software (MLGA) is a fogstreamer too.
Yes, thats "approved" by the devs too