What do we think of the new corn?

Screenshot 2021-04-12 101129.png

At first I thought it would be horrible because the corn still looks opaque, but if you look to the left you will see that there is a large gap between the rows of corn. Hopefully, corn blindness won't be as bad now.

Comments

  • Much better imo.

  • This has the potential to be a big deadzone if the corn is too easy to see through.

  • @Satelit said:

    This has the potential to be a big deadzone if the corn is too easy to see through.

    Hopefully they will add props pallets, or Z-walls to at least help, but corn still won't be that easy to see through.

  • Yeah, I like this concept.

    On a side note; when I was younger, I once picked a nice looking ripe corn straight off the plant and bit into it.

    Turns out you have to cook it first or it's solid. Lol. ๐Ÿ˜…

  • It looks like Claudette won't be able to crouch and become invisible anymore.

  • @Satelit said:

    This has the potential to be a big deadzone if the corn is too easy to see through.

    This. If you make the corn easier to see through and then don't add anything in there to compensate, you make the cornfields awful for Survivors.

  • It looks........taller.....hmmmm

  • I hope they add something into the corn like an unsafe pallet or something so rotten fields is at least a bit more interesting

  • Tbh I just hope that new corn is better on video encoding

  • Update looks like they changed nothing if not made it worse. Balance wise.