Really cool feature video from our fog whisperer (Hybrid Panda)
I think that video is decent
I hope they will do something from this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YgN-yxbYTs
I think that video is decent
I hope they will do something from this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YgN-yxbYTs
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hah I was just gonna post this
1. First is his weekly system, i think it should get a decent reward but without having to pay for them, the grind is insane enough without having to worry about having 500k in BP to spend on it.
2. His rank reward idea, the problem is that ranking isnt so hard in the first place. It'd cause people to derank for over 3 weeks and smurf and still get the reward.
There are 2 suggestions:
Reaching the red ranks gives players Dailies with a shard bonus on top of them, lets say 100 shards per Daily as long as they stay there.
The other suggestion is to give rewards but give requirements that prevents them from smurfing. Say complete atleast 10-14 Dailies in the Red Ranks and you get a gold token at the end of the season.
A gold token can be used to recolor a piece of cosmetic into gold, for example a gold bolo machete or Trapper mask.
Definitely need those swf icons and not being able to see perks after you die.
I would propose a slider for the daily rituals. Depending on the lvl, we would get harder but more rewarding dailies or like now shorter and less rewarding ones.
Also the Kill your Friends slider system could be used for a more casual mode for DbD. Maybe have 12 gens, 5 hook stages and survivors go down in 3 hits.
I liked most of what he said paying for the weekly challenge with bp for bp seems ridiculous. I also don't like the swf idea as it would lead to more dodging. Maybe if the killer can see the ranks they play against(rank 15 killer play two reds 1 purple and 1 rank 20) The loadout screen should be hidden no reason for the killers stuff to be shown. This should have happened a long time ago.