Some "Perk-Rework" suggestion

Okay. I'm not even near "Game Developer" level. But I tried my best to come up with balanced suggestions for bad perks, low usage perks, and one perk that's too strong.

Beast_of_Prey.png Buckle_Up.jpg Distortion.png Mindbreaker.png Monstrous_Shrine.png No_Mither.png Small_Game.png This_is_not_happening.png Vigil.png Objects_of_Obsession.png Cruel_Limits.png

It's supposed to say "Whenever a Generator is repaired, all Survivors that were on that Generator will suffer from the Exposed Status Effect for 5/10/15 seconds and their Aura are reveald to you for 0/1/2 seconds".

These are just some of my rework suggsetions. I wanted to bring more life to some of these perks, and some perk were just weak or strong.

Anyways, what's your opinions on this. Bad/good suggestions? I wanna know what you think :)

Comments

  • Mindbreaker and cruel limit rework aren't a good change

    Mindbreaker will be near useless as you need to kick the gen and it doesn't say it permanent but even if it was it still be weak.

    cruel limits will be near useless as it need a other perk like tinkerer to support it which is a bad as a perk shouldn't rely on another perk to get some use out of it.

    Distortion buff is a good change but need more option on how to gain token.

    The rest doesn't do much and would change as much

  • Mindbreaker's already good as is. Please no. This would be a nerf.

    same with cruel limits (except it's not already good). 0 seconds at tier 1? only 2 SECONDS at tier 3??? #########??